In a weird incident, a person from Kolar in Karnataka bit a snake into items when it crossed his path as he was using away on a motorcycle. A video of this incident has now gone viral on social media.
The man, named Kumar, had simply purchased just a few bottles of alcohol from a liquor store on Tuesday and was using away when he ran over the snake. He then picked the snake up and wrapped it round his neck and rode in that situation for some time.
Liquor outlets have been allowed to stay open in states round India because the third section of the coronavirus lockdown kicked in from May 4. Stores in all zones, barring the containment zones, can be allowed to remain open.
After using for a bit, Kumar stops abruptly, takes the snake and begins biting it whilst others round him watched, equally bewildered and confused as you most likely are. Several stopped of their tracks to movie the person as effectively.
He may also be heard yelling “how dare you come into my path?” within the movies which have gone viral.
Times of India studies that the person had no concept that the snake he simply bit was venomous. Cops did arrive to interrupt up the chaos however by then the snake had died. The man additionally refused to go to a physician after the incident and was assured that nothing would occur to him.